Friday, September 21, 2007

... Peak of Randomness (mind me not, trying to catch up)

I haven't been on blogger for a while. Routinely, going from a nine-hour work day to a three hour evening school class and from school, homework; falling asleep on top of the books stacked on my computer desk; and waking up with a jolt to realise I am running about 30 minutes late for work, and then amidst the mad rush to catch up with time, realise I haven't eaten anything in 24hrs is the life I always dreamed of in America. Of course I rush out and get to work a minute late and have to get scolded by a supervisor that just came back from a three week vacation in Hawaii; God save her soul I was a little winded else, I'd be writing this piece from within three walls and bars with a peep hole for a window. The Peak of my ramdomness...here it goes:

....Zimbabwean Parliarment has set a new precedence for African countries still under draconian law of dictatorship by offering a retirement package to Robert Mugabe. Really, I doubt that they saw any other way of asking their president to leave the country and leave it in peace. I think Cameroonian Parliarmentarians should start thinking about a retirement package for Bi Mvondo and his Etoudi entourage. READ MORE

....And the Senator from Idaho who is gay but actually doesn't think he is...Courting an undercover police officer in the bathroom at the airport in Portland? The funny thing is that he pleaded guilty quietly and when the media is unto him, he decides to take back his plea, etc..This is the second gay Republican Senator that has been outted in half a year. There is the one who was not only a gay man but a pedophile also targetting Congressional Pages. I am seriously tired of Republicans in the US. The war in Iraq is going well; the US economy is doing very well; We know Iraq has weapons of mass destruction; the list is unend. More Republican balderdash here!

....Oh! The Jena 6 Neocivil-liberties-era racism at its best is all I can say. Why hasn't the prosecutor been summoned by Congress? Mike Nifong, the former prosecutor in the Duke rape case has been disbarred, served a 24hr sentence in jail, had to pay a fine and is now facing a multimillion dollar lawsuit from the students whose lives he ruined.

....Oh and my birthday was September 6th. HA!

....still thinking... we will catch up in the next piece. Thanks for reading and making sense out of my randomness this morning. God speed.

No comments: