Thursday, September 07, 2006

...So My Birthday was Yesterday!

I would have preferred to post something else but for the randomness, I will just let my fingers run.

Yesterday, September 6th, I was officially a year older and a year closer to my grave. After all my years on earth, I have come to realise that:

1. I have never had my car keyed by an angry ex. Guess I just never dated one crazy enough or maybe my car is already messed up so much that it would hurt their key, were they to try it.

2. If you are what you eat, then I am fast, greasy and cheap, but sometimes sophisticated, exquisite, expensive and quite stuck up.

3. I have never had any awkward looking purple pimples or sores grow on my manhood.

4. I am very good looking and 99% of the people I know and meet daily will second this motion. Seriously though, I look beautiful!

5. I abhor all books that start with 101 ways ..., 101 things..., and all in the category

6. Paris is probably the most beautiful city in the world and Seattle is probably the most beautiful city in the US. Dubai would probably be in my list but for the many robes the dudes wear!

7. Investing in Africa today is probably the smartest thing to do.

8. I will actually take a bullet for the One I love.

9. I am easily amused.

10. I fantasize about winning the lottery but I never play.

11. I like to plan almost everything except what comes out of my mouth during an argument.

12. I love Fox TV shows

13. Koffi Annan is probably the most multilingual person I know

14. It is OK for men and women to talk all day as long as it costs $4 for the first minute and $1 every minute after that.

15. I really would think twice about going to heaven if they had no soccer.

16. The Redskins will not make it to the playoffs this year.

17. I think pain is another way of knowing that you are still alive and that life still sucks.

18. I still don't get the bleeping effect on TV. FCC should be shut down!

19. I love God

20. I am going to be a millionaire!

2 comments:

Ddot the King said...

21. You're a weirdo.

Nico said...

22. You, My friend are a FATSO