Tuesday, September 12, 2006

...The Way You Make Me Feel

(dedicated to the lady from Massachusetts)

You make me feel special,
You make me feel new,
You make me feel loved,
With everything you do.

Everytime we are together,
It seems like the perfect place,
And when I hold your hand,
I love the shimmer that lights up your face.

I love the way you can make me laugh
For absolutely no reason at all.
I love how no matter what I do,
You will be there to catch me when I fall.

I just want you to know,
That even though we sometimes fight,
I will always love you!
No matter what, day or night.

3 comments:

~Frooghi's~ said...

thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I think all would have been fine if they also capitalized the word "free" :)

Nice poem for your special lady!

Nico said...

Thanx Sahar! I think I will be frequenting your spot a lot more. I enjoyed the pictures on your Cameroonian vacation. Bet you had fun!

Anonymous said...

yeah it was wonderful being back home after almost three long years ... was also hard having to say goodbye to my family once again, but that's the way life goes ... :)